18 August 2014

A bonus..



Im not looking for a good future husband, but if Allah were to grant me a good one, its a bonus for me

Im not looking for a good looking husband, but if he is, its a bonus for me

I dont aspect my future husband to be rich, but if he is, its a bonus for me

I dont ask my husband to buy me luxury stuff, but if he wants get me one, its a bonus for me

I dont aspect my future husband to buy us a house, but if he did, its a bonus for me



I dont aspect my future husband to cook, but if he is good at it, its a bonus for me

I dont aspect my future husband to have a car, if he does its a bonus for me.

I wont ask my future husband to propose me with a big mahr/dowry, but if he wants to give me a big one, hell yes its a bonus for me

Yes i realized that a good economic partner is good husband material, but Allah have promised that He will make us rich right after married. So nothing to worry about.

Really..I dont ask much from a man.. just someone that understands and appreciates me. Its all about love and maturity.

Its time for me to answer the questions..

When will i be getting married?
To be honest with you, you and you..  im not that ready mentally. Yup, i made a huge wrong decision last time and i hope i wont do the same mistake again. I dont want to blame who is wrong.. who is right.. Allah knows best and we knew whats best for us. case closed. AND NO, im not getting married anytime soon. and i dont plan to. for now. Really.

Me and Mr F are currently doing good .We did discuss where we are heading to, yes we have plans for our future, but both understand that im not ready yet. Hmm of course lah, man always ready.

Children?
Yes i want to have own babies, and quite worried about my age is getting 3series soon but i dont have to worry, Allah knows when is the best time. Rozita Che Wan pun pregnant at the age of 41. so whaaatt...

Adakah saya menjawab soalan? I hope YES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate