20 August 2014

The new gym!

Assalamualaikum

Hello bibi, tho you dont read my blog, but i still want to congratulate you on you newly opened gym center! im so proud of you and your lil brother, Fahmi. I know how much hard work has gone into this and how much financially u struggled to open this business. I know ur dedication and determination will dfntly fetch u success.

Yes, we have something in common that is business. I love how we used to talk about business when we were good friends. Since then i know that u will become a superb culinary chef and a successful business man (oh boy, i now miss your super yummy choc moist cake) - sumpah sedap.. tak tipu. To all single ladies out there, go and find a guy who bakes, coz they look so much sexier when they bake and they love women who love to eat. I love to eat! hehe.

So again, cograts and i feel proud and i believe that your honesty and loyalty make u grow further! I support u dari belakang ok! I'll always be your bestfiriend.. insyaAllah!

Mr. F and anak2 muridnya.. haha



So guys! tuggu apa lagi, lets sign up at this new gym. its RM179 monthly. Its located at Taman Maju Jaya, PJ. Just look for black building with tinted glass. and yes! that is Oxygen Gym Center! Make urself comfortable with Oxygen that features a variety of cardio equipment and other exercise machines on the first floor and separate section of free weights specifically on the 2nd floor. They are fully stocked of water bottles, energy drinks like red bull and 100plus, clean towels, and lockers as well as spacious shower rooms are also available for use by the guest. Oh, personal trainers are available too and of coz la one of them is my Mr. F.. hehe.. confirm jadi! i je tak kurus sebab degil and malas. ;p plus he always sumbat me with his 23 other bakery products.. mana tak gemok? haha

Ok guys, thats all for now and to Mr. F u owe me a nice romantic dinner at seafood restaurant ok. i want a nice big fresh ikan siakap 3 rasa at my elephant and one night dineer at fatty crab.. yummy! hehe

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate