1 February 2014

Its February!

Assalamualaikum


Hello everybody! Its finally Saturday and the first day of February. How time flies. Oh well today is the World Hijab Day! the day to cover yourself with hijab for one day. Its the day to let every women (non-hijabi muslims and non-muslims)to experience how does it feel like with hijab. It has been almost a month for me now and Alhamdulillah the feeling and experience has been amazingly beautiful and wonderful. Subhanallah. I feel much much relieved and somehow it gives me a big impact in my behavior specifically. I feel more feminine,vibrant and confident i think that exactly what all hijabi women feel.  I didnt know the decision i made few weeks back will affect my life. Alhamdulillah it was the best decision i made. Lets pray to be a better muslim. Everyday is a learning process for me and i want to better in my deen. InsyaAllah. So ladies (non-hijabi muslims and non-muslims), try it on and taste the sweetness of covering yourself. Show your support to all hijabis.. Come ooonnn.. just for one day..

To all the hijabis.. may Allah protect and give more of His rahmat and baraqah to you..


"Let today be a beginning of a day where we learn to tolerate and understand each other for a better future and a peaceful world"
-Nazma Khan (Founder of World Hijab Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate